oh boy i hope the gif actually works
IT DOES WORK AND ITS THE CUTEST THING EVER
we did it we’ve come full circle.
Spent 8 days on this. 12 inches tall.
Body: from HOTTOYS.
Head: modified from Dastan(Prince of Persia) from HOTTOYS.
Sword: from Dastan(Prince of Persia) from HOTTOYS.
All the other: made by me.
santa saw you reading all that gay porn
so does he want recs, or…?
just realised that I messed up the hours and I have to leave the house in next 30 minutes
everyone has said and done problematic things in their lifetime. that’s a result of the society we live in, not necessarily a reflection of their character.
what is a reflection of their character is how they react to being informed of the negativity within their behavior and statements, and whether or not they choose to change their behavior.
does your signature just like happen to you once you adult
shoutout to the friends that still like me
all two of you
Javik and Liara headcanons! C:
shiiit how did I miss these?!
- What they smell like: a small blue thessian flower that despite its tininess, has a strong scent. Sandalwood. Clay. Eezo. Water, if you happen to be of a species that can smell it.
- How they sleep: Liara can deal with mornings well, though late in her life she starts to appreciate sleeping in more. She tends to grab at things in her sleep though. Main issue there is that her feet are always super cold. (Javik isn’t quite a fan of that)
- What music they enjoy: Liara mainly has a preference for asari classical music, and she’s a fan of obscure instruments not well known to a lot of aliens.
- How much time they spend getting ready every morning: She didn’t used to be a big fan of wearing makeup until she started crushing on Shepard (which is why her appearance changes drastically between me1 and me2). Until then she only put on bare minimums, but ever since she can take up to an hour if she needs to go out somewhere.
- Their favorite thing to collect: prothean technology she unearthed, especially keeping those that she associates with events in her life
- Left or right-handed: right handed with guns, left handed at everything else. (stfu I knew fencers that were like this)
- Religion (if any): Liara belonged to a doctrine that combined the more modern asari beliefs with those of athame. Obviously Javik kind of put a major damper on that
- Favorite sport: several asari sports that have a complete focus on biotics
- Favorite touristy thing to do when traveling (museums, local food, sightseeing, etc): do not take her to a museum
- Favorite kind of weather: very light rain with a little wind
- A weird/obscure fear they have: feeling alone. Also she does get stage fright and doesn’t handle crowds or intense social situations particularly well (this is a major issue in her relationship with Shepard post-ME3 in yellowverse)
- The carnival/arcade game they always win without fail: she’s actually terrible at them, failing to realize and account that for the most part they’re rigged.
- What they smell like: Ash, eezo (tho something is rather different about it than the eezo in the current cycle). Smoke. Clay, from being in the dirt so long. If you have vomerolfaction, he also smells very heavily of cortisol. (stress hormone). Death, though that one wears off. Medicine after getting sick often, especially at the end of his life in yellowverse.
- How they sleep: Poorly. Not very long and not very well. He can only take a nap in bed, and then he moves somewhere where he feels safer, usually sitting up against something.
- What music they enjoy: krogan and turian battle chants, tho he also likes asari classical. His fave tho is when Liara managed to reconstruct some prothean music from before the reaper war
- How much time they spend getting ready every morning: very little, unless Liara distracts him ehe
- Their favorite thing to collect: strangely enough, Javik happens to be one of the very few aliens who can appreciate turian art.
- Left or right-handed: all protheans are ambidextrous - they really were a fan of gene manipulation, esp for anything that would give them even the tiniest advantage in a combat setting. Though he does show a slight preference for his right one.
- Religion (if any): Protheans were militant atheists, and overall thought religion was a waste of time and a delusion for lesser races. He does become slightly more agnostic as time goes on, especially in yellowverse where he starts to believe there has to be a god that hates him simply because how terrible his luck is.
- Favorite sport: nothing currently legal
- Favorite touristy thing to do when traveling (museums, local food, sightseeing, etc): do not take him to a museum. Other than that, he actually enjoys trying out new foods, tho he complains it’s not as good as in the prothean cycle.
- Favorite kind of weather: Clear skies. It’s a completely new sight to him when he wakes up from stasis.
- A weird/obscure fear they have: when it comes down to it, it’s feeling alone.
- The carnival/arcade game they always win without fail: please do not take him to any of those
His fave tho is when Liara managed to reconstruct some prothean music from before the reaper war
Awww, omg I’ve melted, I am totally a puddle now.
And now I want Tali to make a terrible terrible mistake and take them both to a museum, best yet, one featuring asari relicts. Tali regrets it greatly as they both stop every five minutes, Liara nitpicking at every little mistake in the guidebook, Javik basically deconstructing the whole mythology (somehow it always comes back to the Protheans).
In the end the curator asks them to leave. And never come back.